Upon receipt of the application form, we will inform you whether places remain available at the camp(s) chosen and will request a deposit of CHF 1,000 per child which allows us to proceed with your application.
For SAT®PREP Camps applicants only: In order to assess whether your child would be suited to the SAT®PREP Camp, we kindly ask you to send the following document by e-mail email@example.com:
- an official letter from your child’s current school indicates your child’s level of English.
As soon as we receive the document, we will let you know how to proceed in order to confirm the registration.
Upon receipt of the deposit, we will then send you written confirmation along with:
- the invoice for the camp (including the pocket money); should you wish to confirm your child’s place, we kindly request that you settle the invoice within 30 days of the billing date.
- general information on the camp (rules, clothing list, etc.); the arrival/departure form to be completed and returned prior to the start of camp.
We strongly recommend that parents take out cancellation insurance in the student’s country of residence in order to ensure full re-imbursement for cancellation before the start of camp or in case of early departure from camp (for example, in case of accident, illness or family problems). If a participant is expelled for disciplinary reasons, no fees will be reimbursed.
The deposit of CHF 1,000 cannot be reimbursed or transferred.
In case of cancellation
- Up to 30 days before the start date of the camp: 50% of the cost of the camp and full reimbursement of the pocket money.
- After this period, the full amount (registration fee and camp fee) is due. Pocket money is reimbursed in full.
- In case of litigation the competent court is that of Rolle, Switzerland.
- Camp fees are quoted in Swiss francs; if a payment is made in a foreign currency, the exchange rate of the day of the transaction will be used; any difference in favor of the payment will be credited, or, in the case of a shortfall, a further payment will be invoiced.
- AIAR members have the right to a 10% discount on the price of the camps when enrolling their daughter/son (or grand-child)
- We accept payment by American Express credit cards.
- A place is reserved upon receipt of the registration fee and confirmed upon full payment.
- Every year, a waiting list, which varies according to age, gender and nationality (as we apply a quota system of no more than 15% of one particular nationality or group of nationalities) is established; as soon as a place becomes available, an offer will be sent to the candidate at the top of the waiting list. We give priority to the former summer camp students.
- Inquiries by telephone cannot guarantee a reservation.
- Should you be visiting Switzerland, we would be delighted to show you around our campuses in Rolle either or Gstaad.