WELCOME TO LE ROSEY SUMMER CAMPS IN SWITZERLAND
We take pride in nearly 40 years of running summer camps at Le Rosey, and we are delighted to present our rich and varied program of activities. We are sure that you will find a camp to tempt you; we have something for everyone!
This unique experience – as we see year after year – is a great time in a child’s life.
Thousands of students have already been enriched by a Rosey summer camp experience. They have made lifelong friends with others from around the world; they have lived in a harmonious community and discovered a beautiful region of Switzerland. Above all, the rich programmes we offer mean that they have never been bored!
We hope that you find a camp suitable for your child and we are looking forward to seeing you next summer!
Summer Camps Director
Highlights in 2016:
- The “My Family Camp” in the mountains will take place in Schönried; the June, July and August sessions are 3-weeks long with a possible departure after the first 2 weeks.
- “Le Classique”, in our Lake Geneva Campus, will offer two sports training sessions: Tony Parker Basketball Training by ASVEL and a Real Madrid Foundation Clinic.
- The “Summer School”, will offer a Real Madrid Foundation Clinic.
- Our SAT Prep Camp is expanded to 24 students. It will be available as a 4-week session in July and a 3-week session in August.
1 session in June
4 sessions in July
3 sessions in August
Lake Geneva Campus
July 4th – 29th, 2016 (4 weeks)
• The camp where you can play sports, learn a language and make friends! A condensed version of Le Rosey in four weeks. Choose from 20 different sports and 10 arts and crafts options, plus English or French classes.
• 3 morning options: Languages (English or French), Sports Academies (Football, Tennis or Basketball) or Art Academy – 2 daily 75-minute periods
• Afternoon minimum: 3 hours of sports and arts activities
• Additionally: Real Madrid Foundation Clinic (4 days) and Tony Parker Basketball Training by ASVEL (3 days)
• Maximum 280 students
CHF 12,700 + CHF 500 pocket money
SAT® PREP . CAMP
Lake Geneva Campus
Session 1: July 4 – 29th, 2016 (4 weeks)
Session 2: August 2 – 20th, 2016 (3 weeks)
• 60 hours of intensive preparation for SAT® tests to acquire the essential prerequisites before embarking on an outstanding university career
• Personalised contents and care provided by experienced SAT® teachers
• Wide range of sports/arts and leisure activities
Session 1: CHF 18,000 + CHF 800 pocket money
Session 2: CHF 14,000 + CHF 800 pocket money
Mountain and Sea
July 3rd – 17th, 2016 (2 weeks)
• Exclusive experience for active and ambitious students
• 1 Mountain trekking week + 1 Sea offshore week
• A challenge to push your own limits and learn leadership in the most beautiful of settings: the Swiss Alps and on board a luxurious yacht in the Balearic Islands
CHF 15,500 + CHF 200 pocket money