Gstaad Mountain Campus
These mountain camps are specially designed for our younger campers. If it is your first time being away from home, we will help you make new friends from all over the world and feel right at home in our small camp of maximum 90 students.
The magnificent region of Gstaad offers a wide range of outdoor activities and sports. Our campus offers arts activities, lessons and accommodation. During the camp, you will also enjoy educational trips and excursions.
Session 1: June 16th – July 5th, 2018 (3 weeks)
2-week option until June 29th, 2018
Camp main features
- Enjoy a stay in the mountains, discover life there and its treasures, spend a night in a mountain refuge and in teepees.
- Live in a community and be part of its family spirit.
- Get to know students of different nationalities and cultures, and share Le Rosey’s core values – respect and tolerance.
- Learn and use French or English as a means of communicating with people from across the world.
- Enjoy a wealth of sporting and artistic activities, learning to face challenges, take part in expeditions and take on responsibilities.
- Learn autonomy away from home.