History and Mission
- To enrich your child’s summer with a unique life experience, with the quality label “Made in Switzerland”
- To offer professionally organised and varied camps run by experienced teachers ready to listen and support your child
- To develop your child’s talents through academic courses, sports, artistic activities and outdoor excursions
- To encourage friendship across cultures and languages from around the world
- To teach young people how to take the first steps away from home towards becoming more responsible and independent
- To discover Switzerland’s natural beauty and culture in a day-by-day experience of its high-quality lifestyle, Swiss-Made
Rosey Summer Camps in its present form, with a full-time managerial team, were established at the beginning of 2000.
The duration of the camps was reduced to 4 weeks maximum, the sports programme was extended to include 20 activities and the academic programmes offered were broadened.
The opening of the Paul and Henri Carnal Hall in 2014 has once again marked an important milestone in our camps with the opportunity to offer much greater focus on programmes that develop artistic skills.